1. Should I make an appointment to discuss my memorial needs?
No appointment is necessary. Our office is open Monday thru Friday from 9 am to 5 pm and Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm. If these times are not convenient we will do our best to accommodate your schedule and set up an appointment in the evening or on a Sunday.
2. Should I bring the cemetery deed with me?
While helpful, it’s not needed. We can obtain the information that we need for your memorial from the cemetery.
3. After I purchase my memorial, who contacts the cemetery?
We take care of everything, including ordering and paying for the foundation. Naturally, we also determine if there are any special requirements for installing your memorial.
4. Can I see a preview of what my memorial will look like before you install it at the cemetery?
Prior to producing a memorial, we make a drawing for your approval. In this way you see your precise design choice and lettering on paper prior to any engraving being completed. This is your opportunity to verify the information, look at your design layout and if necessary make any changes.
5. How long will it take to produce my monument or marker?
Typically, markers take three to four weeks. Most monuments normally take four to six weeks to complete, although some, depending on their shape and design, may take longer.
6. How long does it take for lettering work to be completed?
Cemetery lettering, because it is done outdoors, can be delayed by bad weather. For this reason we say a job may take from three to six weeks to be completed.
7. Do you complete lettering work and install monuments in the winter time?
Even though we do not install monuments or engrave at the cemetery in the winter months, we suggest you still visit our showroom to see what we have to offer. We are open all winter long. We still proceed in completing the necessary paperwork and producing your full size drawings. We finish your memorial for installation in the early springtime.